Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee assistance plan (EAP). We participate with a number of major insurance networks; including Medicaid. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Under certain circumstances, we may consider reducing the treatment fees or the establishment of payment plans.
Cash, Check, Health Savings Card, Flexible Spending Account Card, and all major Credit/Debit cards are accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a $60 cancellation fee.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please for further information.