Are you self-motivated, work well independently, desiring to set your own works hours, and be your own boss without the stress of having to solicit and bill clients?
Are you interested in coming to work at a caring and supportive private group practice that is invested in helping facilitate growth and change in our community?
Would you like to work for a agency that has culturally diverse staff and clientele?
Is it important for you to have access to on-site supportive administrative staff that can assist with quickly answering any questions or concerns?
Do you want the flexibility of being able to work evenings or weekends?
If so, we are seeking to hire immediately! Please consider applying today!
Type of Providers Sought:
• PT 81- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselors and Associates
• PT 82 - Licensed Clinical Social Workers and CSWs
• PT 83 - Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists and MFTs
• PT 84 - Licensed Psychological Practitioners and Associate
Requirements: Must have a minimum masters degree in counseling or a related field.
- Must be licensed in the state of Kentucky or eligible for licensure. (No others will be considered).
- Must be pass a criminal background check.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen.
- Must have a willingness to work with diverse treatment populations, including ethic minorities and LBGTQ populations.
Job duties will include the following:
- Completion comprehensive assessment of clients’ mental health/substance abuse history and treatment requirements, and develops individualized treatment plans.
- Provide individual and group counseling and DUI education programs in accordance with treatment plan.
- Document treatment and discharge plans, clients’ progress and response to treatment, and maintains related records and files.
- Perform case management and contributes to client care monitoring;
- Working understanding of the unique needs/dynamics of the client population;
- Good written and computer skills;
- Willingness to work in a treatment team approach;
- Ability to communicate with treatment staff.
- Ability to liaison with staff of referring agency.
These are contracted part time positions that offer compensation based upon experience. The administrative staff are available Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm for any questions and support needed. The availability to work in the office is from 3 pm to 8 pm Monday through Friday and 8 am to 8 pm Saturday and Sunday.
Please forward your salary requirements, CV, and a list of three professional references to: [email protected]