Are you interested in coming to work at a caring, team-oriented private group practice that is invested in helping facilitate quality and caring counseling services to Lexington and surround counties?
Are you self-motivated, work well independently, desiring to set your own works hours, and be your own boss without the stress of having to solicit and bill clients?
Are you interested in coming to work at a caring and supportive private group practice that is invested in helping facilitate growth and change in our community?
Is it important for you to have access to on-site supportive administrative staff that can assist with quickly answering any questions or concerns?
Please consider applying with us today!
Type of Providers Sought:
• PT 81- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselors and Associates
• PT 82 - Licensed Clinical Social Workers and CSWs
• PT 83 - Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists and MFTs
• PT 84 - Licensed Psychological Practitioners and Associate
Also seeking PT 78- Advanced Practitioner Registered Nurse (APRN)- PRN
Job Type: Contract Full-time and Part-time Hours Available
Salary: Based on experience and whether clinical supervision is required.
Requirements: Must have a minimum masters degree in counseling or a related field.
- Must be licensed in the state of Kentucky or eligible for licensure. (No others will be considered).
- Must be pass a criminal background check.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen.
- Must have a willingness to work with diverse treatment populations, including ethic minorities and LBGTQ populations.
Job duties will include the following:
- Completion comprehensive assessment of clients’ mental health/substance abuse history and treatment requirements, and develops individualized treatment plans.
- Provide individual and group counseling and DUI education programs in accordance with treatment plan.
- Document treatment and discharge plans and clients’ progress and response to treatment and maintains related records and files.
- Perform case management and contributes to client care monitoring.
- Working understanding of the unique needs/dynamics of the client population;
- Good written and computer skills;
- Willingness to work in a treatment team approach;
- Ability to communicate with treatment staff.
- Ability to liaison with staff of referring agency.
These are contracted full time/part time FT/PT positions that offer compensation based upon experience. The administrative staff are available on-site Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm for any questions and support needed. The availability to work in the office is from 7 am to 8 pm Monday through Sunday.
Please forward your cover letter with salary requirements, CV, and a list of three professional references to: [email protected]